This was such a fun weekend. I took Emma with me and left the other girls at home so they wouldnt miss any school. (Thanks Sol by the way, It takes a tough man to deal with kids for that long of a stretch and get them to school and picked up two of the days I was gone!-Love ya!) We stayed at my little sisters house with her and her hubby that just got married last year and are expecting thier first baby in March.We have always been so close so it was perfect to stay at her house. Emma still talks about and misses "kissy and tay-were". Krissy even painted her nails bright pink (my favorite color!) and she LOVED it!
My sister got married to such a great guy! We are so happy for them both. Its been a LONG time since we have seen her this happy. Love you guys!
I did her hair and make-up for the wedding as well as her daughters hair. Not to toot my own horn but I think she does look pretty amazing if I do say so myself! :)
My nephew turned 1 this weekend too so they had a party for him the night before I left. Nothing fancy but he is so stinkin cute how could you not love it? I realized how much I miss being around all my family for things like this.Happy Birthday Brayden! We love you!
Emma really fell in love with her extended family on this trip. She really learned who Krissy and Taylor are and who Grandma Ivy is. She calls them "Kissy" and "Tay-were" and "I-fee". I love it I think its so cute to see her getting to know her family!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Arizona- August 28-Sept 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the pictures of her sitting on the floor getting her nails painted to DANG CUTE!!!!!! Emma Ray you very cute girl.
Post a Comment