Thursday, October 9, 2008

New 'Do

Yes, I whacked my hair off and I LOVE IT!
I needed a hair change so I told Rachel what I wanted and she did it perfectly! Its so nice to have an awesome hair lady in the family! In the back its only about an inch long and in the front its about an inch or two shorter than my shoulders. I absolutly love it!

9 comments:

Becca said...

love the fun hair cut!

The Miller's said...

wahoooo!!!!!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

It's cute. Funny that your shirt and hair match colors... haha! I wonder what mom would say about that. :)

The Nashville Neely's said...

it's so cute... wish i had the guts to do that.

Becca said...

Um, you're such a hottie! Last night Brother Hadley told me he thought you were on of the girls! He thinks his son may have asked you to dance at the last youth dance...wahoo!

And I'm so jealous about the camping...looks so fun. Is Chelsea asleep in that last picture? Classic.

felicia said...

Looks awesome! Wish I could pull that off:)

Brandon & Diana said...

I love it!!!!

Abs said...

I really love your fun camping pictures. We should really trade spots, cause I love to camp! I know I already told you, but your hair is really hot!

THIS IS A HOT TOPIC said...

WOo Hoo!!! yeah thats some nice hair!!! it is sooooo cute i love it too.