Monday, November 3, 2008

The Big Girls' School Pictures

We got these back a while ago but I never got around to scanning them till now! So here they are. Chels has a big gash on her head from when she split it open swinging the dog leash around. She was very proud of it and just wanted to take pics of it and send it out-VERY CHELSEA! I told Kylee to make sure she smiled pretty since she gets some pretty funny smiles when she knows someones taking a picture. Anyways, here they are!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Very Cute

The Miller's said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww those are so freaken CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them they look so big and grown up

felicia said...

What darling pics! I can't believe how old they look! Cute girls you have-maybe we'll have one someday!

Anonymous said...

BTW didn't see you Sunday to give you an invitation but I'm hosting a Lia Sophia Jewelry party and your invited and welcome to bring some friends with you. Hope to see you there.

Lynne