Friday, January 22, 2010

Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam!


My Emma Ray graduated from Nursury a couple weeks ago. When we moved last year it was so hard and sad to leave that ward and we come back frequently to visit and it still feels like home so it was just natural that we would come back for this too. All her friends were in the class with her, especially her best friend Izzy. I love that they had a little ceremony for them and made each of them diplomas and made them feel so special! This is the first time in about 6 years that I have not have a child in Nursury! Gotta tell ya it feels kinda wierd to take all 3 girls down to the primary room!


They even made little sunbeam pillows for the kids to hold every week in case they were nervous about thier new class. So cute and sweet that they would be that concerned about the sweet little sunbeams!

1 comment:

Abs said...

It was very fitting that Emma be there with all her little friends (especially Izzy). I love your family picture!