Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Early Christmas

We did Christmas early this year since we are leaving for Arizona this week. The girls had such a good time it was awesome! Chels almost went into a coma when she opened her Dora Pegasus and even snuck into the kitchen when Sol opened it for her and played with it until it was time to go to church. Kylee fell in love with her Tinkerbell head that you can do her hair up and earings and all that fun stuff, she even got a code with it for pixiehollow.com so she thinks shes so totally awesome because she got a code. Emma started screaming and started to frantically rip the paper off her Rocket. She had to take the kids that came with it to church with us even. As for the Jammie Pants, ya cute tradition. I think I like the idea of it but making them was retarded. I didnt have enough fabric to do some for Sol and I so that was kinda a bummer. But I think most of it was the pattern I had for it SUCKED! So next year I am going to buy a different pattern and see if it helps at all. I asked all the girls what thier favorite presents were and was kinda suprised at thier answers!

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Okay your kids are freaking cute Chantelle. They have gotten so big. I just showed their picture to Avery and she said arent they my cousins. LOL. Have fun in AZ. I will be jealous it is like 20 below here in Wyoming.

The Miller's said...

Awww love it!!! They are so funny! Have fun on your trip!

felicia said...

Love the jammies! What cute girls! Can't wait to see you guys!

I'm Always Rite said...

Love the pjs! Wow! Bummer you couldn't make yours and Sols. Can't wait to see what you do next year. :)
Have fun on your roadtrip and be safe! :)

Shaina said...

I think the pants turned out so great and everyone looks so cute!
Have a great trip to Arizona.

Abs said...

I forgot to ask you about your pj's. Your girls look totally cute. Sorry that your pattern was so crappy.