Friday, December 5, 2008

Scentsy

For those who dont know I am a consultant for an AWESOME candle company called Scentsy. They are better than Yankee or Salt City because they are WICKLESS so no soot on your walls or dangerous flame for our kids to burn themselves on! Just a 25 WATT lightbulb in the warmer! And the wax gets just above body temp so you can literally put your finger in the wax at full melted point and you wont get burned-or your kids. NOT TO MENTION A TON CHEAPER TOO! I just made Lead consultant and soo excited for that! The newest product to come out is the plug in. THEY ARE AWESOME! I have 2-one in each bathroom!
For more info or for a free catalog, just let me know or go to my website:
www.scentsy.com/cwilliams

I also have the Montly Specials on there too for those interested at saving 10%

1 comment:

PILCHERS said...

way to go Lead consultant!!!