We went and met the lady at her store as promised and she had a TON of our stuff. She had our Halloween Decorations I didnt know were left behind, 2 boxes of Christmas stuff that again, I had no idea were left behind. A TON of baby stuff and of course the scrapbooks.
As it turns out the lady and her mom even called the Church Headquarters library and tried to get in contact thru them.
Why?
She wrote me a note and gave it to us right when we got there. When they were little they had a fire and lost everything so they knew what it was like to loose sentimental stuff like that.
They even took a picture of us with them on thier little disposable camera.
I was so happy that these ladies took the time and energy and effort to track us down. After I got home I sat and re-read every scrapbook and got so choked up about some of the things I said to my girls in thier books and was so thankful that they were returned!
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Follow Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment