Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tagged...Perfect for my 101st post! :)

I've Been Tagged!

Here are the Rules:
1) Post Rules on Your Blog
2) Answer the questions
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment...
PS these 8 items in each category don't have to be in order.


8 Favorite TV Shows:
1) Grey's Anatomy
2) Private Practice
3) Desperate Housewives
4) Brothers & Sisters
5) Jon & Kate Plus 8
6) Intervention
7) 18 Kids and Counting
8) The Office


8 Things I Did Today
1) Got Kylee and Chels ready for school
2) Ate breakfast
3) Talked to Sol
4) Took everything off the walls
5) Cleaned
6) Laundry
7) Ate Lunch
8) Picked up the Big Girls from school


8 Things I Look Forward To
1) Being Done Moving
2) Being done driving my kids 30 min each way to/from school
3) Having more babies (eventually)
4) A possible trip to AZ this summer with my girlies
5) Sleeping in on Saturdays
6) Watching my babies grow up (but not too fast hopefully)
7) Family vacations
8) Nap/Bed Time


8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Logans Steakhouse
2) Tutti Santi
3) Kabuto
4) Fuji
5) In-N-Out
6) Panda Express
7) Filibertos
8) Fajita Prima


8 People I Tag
1) Whitney
2) Abby
3) Shaina
4) Keaven
5) Jaime
6) Jordan
7) Becca H.
8) Becca K. (like how I made it sound all elementary school again!) :)

No comments: